Sage One is constantly evolving to meet the ever growing and changing needs of our expanding customer base. Our additional modules and new features are designed to improve productivity, increase functionality, reduce administration time and increase collaboration for Sage One users.
The following additional modules are now available in Sage One:
Time Tracking – allows users to track the time spent on a project and create more accurate billing for clients. Users can now:
• Set up projects and tasks
• Set budgets, task rates and billing preferences for each project
• Start capturing time
• Invoice out time linked to timesheet entries
• Link expenses to projects and optionally recharge them to customers
Multi-Currency – enables any business that buys and sells products internationally to keep their accounts accurate and run their business more effectively. With this feature customers can:
• Send invoices and make purchases in different currencies
• Set up bank accounts in other currencies
• Get the latest end of day exchange rate automatically from Sage One or set up custom rates
• Manage currency fluctuations easily – Sage One calculates your unrealised and realised foreign exchange gains and losses automatically
• Print statements and reports in foreign or home currency
Direct Bank Feeds – allows users to automatically import direct bank feeds into Sage One.
With this feature, users can:
• Eliminate manual bank statement imports
• Review all transactions in one screen
• Add bank statement mapping rules to automatically assign the correct accounts and tax types each time automated bank statements are refreshed
• Split transaction lines when processing to banks to allocate a single transaction to more than one account
Sage One Report Writer – connects to your Sage One data and securely loads it into the Report Writer where you will be able to customise your Financial Statement reporting.
To stay up to date with the newest Sage One features please visit https://www.sageone.com.au/new-features/
If you need help getting started with our additional modules please contact our friendly support team email@example.com