Sage Business Cloud Accounting
Payroll solutions from rom Australia’s #1 Payroll Software Provider
Automatically and securely report payroll information to the ATO to ensure your practice and clients are Single Touch Payroll (STP) compliant by September 30, 2019.
Open up new business opportunities for your practice and drive client engagement like never before through Accountant led payroll services
Simplify your processes with automated notifications, super payments, termination and leave calculations through powerful yet easy to use solution.
Slick, intuitive design that turbo charges productivity freeing time to focus on what matters to derive better business outcome.
Smart Cloud Connected services unleashing real-time collaboration with Accountants & Remote Users alongside contact, data & key tasks through mobile apps.
Be prepared ahead of your busy tax season
Small businesses (<20 employees) are obliged to comply with Single Touch Payroll (STP), and Sage has the proven experience and solutions to make this easy for you and your clients.
Additional employees from just:
$5/month for Standard
$6/month for Plus
Features to help your business
- Flexibility: Create pay schedules (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) in conjunction with auto-pay settings.
- Multiple Employing Entities: Easily manage two or more employing entities within the one business.
- Multiple Businesses: Users can manage payroll for 1 or 100 businesses all from the same login.
- Single Touch Payroll Compliance: Automatically and securely report payroll information such as wages/salaries, withholding tax and superannuation contributions electronically to the ATO.
- Leave Management: Accrue fixed entitlements per pay run, per hour worked and predict future leave balances when applying for leave.
- Pay Conditions Engine: Create your own rule sets for any award or enterprise agreement to automate your business processes.
- Employee Self Service: Empower employees to maintain their personal details, submit leave, timesheets, expenses and more.
- Timesheets: Record hourly timesheets, start/stop times with provision for multiple breaks, including unit-based timesheets (km allowance, tool allowance etc.) or import timesheets via .csv format.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Create Report Packs for recurring or ad hoc reporting to be emailed to recipients.